Sunday, June 3, 2007

1.Should indivuals be free to choose risky behaviour if they want to? Explain
It's very hard to answer this question. Actually everyone has their own freedom to choose the risky produc. However for the young children and adult their parents have to control theis risk choose.Bescause as the economy developing today,more and more advertising goes intio our daily life, also some of advertising are unquality.

2.Should government be responsible for keeping consumers safe?
Sure. I think the basic responsibilty are making the society developing and keeping their people safe. Futhurmore we pay a lot of tax to government everyyear

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yes, you are right. consumers pay tax every year. The government should responsable for thoes tax payer.

ownhearts said...

I agree with u ... 4 me I think that everyone has their own freedom to choose the risky behavior. well it depend if it is harmful for him or not and it is better for him to listen to different opinion rather than just say that I am adult an I am right.