Sunday, June 3, 2007

1.Do you thik your writing has improved overall by doing this paper? Explain.
Sure. Acording to this research paper I think my writing was improved a lot.

2.What are some of the skills you improved in while doing the paper?
I think my summerize and paraphrase skill was improved a lot.

3.How do you feel about your paper?
Actually this is my first time doing the research paper. Alyhough there are a lot of mistakes in my paper, I am satissfed with it.

Presentation
1.Did you enjoy listening to the presentation?
Sure. I am very enjoy the presentation. Also I learn a lot from it.

2.What did you learn during the process of parpering for your presentation?
According to listening the presentation I learn a very improtant technique which is using power point. I think sometimes it makes people easy to understand.

3.What did you learn during the process of preparing for ypur presentation?
Using note to partise the presentation is very usefel. Also you need to count your time.

4.Were you satisfied with yopur own presentation?
Not really. Actually I can do a very good job without my paper,however,when I hold my paper I just read it natually.So I think using note is very important

1 comment:

mistone said...

I knew you found it hard to collect enough information, so I was a little bit surprised when you just kept speaking & speaking, very fluently. You seem to have succeeded in your reseach!