Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Public lecture

A few weeks ago, I went to the McGill to listen a public lecture with some classmates. Actually this is my first time went to the public lecture. I am very interested in this topic because dam is one of the most serious social problems in China. Also I think this experience will be very useful for my future and my research presentation. Moreover according to listen this lecture, I have more ideas about how to do a good lecture. Actually when the professors talk about some problems of dam they just describe them in general. So it’s very hard to understand and I feel very hurry and boring at this time. So according to this experience I decide to make my research presentation easier and reduce using the academic word or transfer the academic words into my own words. Also I learn a lot from their organization. Actually they organized the information very well and the information is always connected together.

2 comments:

YANG said...

i think sleep during lectern time is normal^^

it was one hour,long time.....

mistone said...

That lecture was really good for us because we could see "good lecture" and "bad lecture" at one time! (The first speaker was good, but the others were not so good presentators...)