Sunday, May 6, 2007

How many children did your grandparents have? How many did your parents have? Hw many children do you wany to have?
My grandparents have 5 children and my parents have 2 children. However for me I just want to have only 1 child.

What is the population of your country? What impact does the population have on yhe quality of life in your country?
Chinese population is 1,307,560,000. Bescause of the large population, in China the street is very crowd.Also the competition is very stongly.So it's very hard to find a job in China.


The world population is 6,500,000,00

What factors do you think control or regulate populations of animal species? Do younthink any of these factors apply to the human population?
I think contraception and damage theentironment are the factors of control population of animals species.I think contraception can apply to the human population.t

Should governments control population growth? Explain
In my point of view, I think the government should control the population growing. Because as we know the species in this world is limited.If the population keeps growing as fast as right now,it means there wiil be no more space in this world .Even now the researchers suppose that people can live on the Mars in the future.However the resech is still in progress and also no on knows when this dream can be came true.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Why you want to have one child? I want to have 2 children, they can play with each other, etc

Alexander :-) said...

I have the exact same question why not have two so they can have siblings?

Good work Ivan greetings Alexander :-)