Sunday, April 8, 2007

Skysraper


This is the Taipei 101 building.Rright now this is the tallest building in the world which is 508 metres(1,667ft)and700,000 tonnes.It also include 60 m spire and holds the record of highest roof (440m). Inside of the building, it contains the world's fastest and most comfortable elevators. The design clearly reflects the local chinese design .For example there are eight canted sections,eight being the lucky number in chinese.Anyway this is a very mordern buinding and lots of advanced technology is used in this building. I fall in love it with it at the first sight,it has the very cool light and beautiful glass.Anyway I hope it can have a bright future.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is a very beautiful building when you see it at night. I remember that they had beautiful fireworks on the building on last new year.

Lilyrain said...

Hello,I'm Sang Yun.I read your skyscrapers blog.It's very beautiful.I want to visit Taipei 101.I also went to CN tower,but it was not higher than I expected...If you have time, please visit my blog.(haha..) See you!

Arti said...

Ivan, I like the pics which have label "Xin-Hau"

its shape is very strange...

Good info and nice pics.

cathy said...

Very nice pictures, I hope oneday i can visit it.

Lania said...

Hi Ivan , I'am Alina.
I agree with everybody , very nice pictures , me too I would like to visit them , but I'm afraid to get in , specially to the top...hahahaha